Tuesday, November 14, 2017

RAZ Kids

Hi There!
Just a note to remind parents that if the format you chose for home reading does not seem to be working for your family, please let me know as soon as possible.  RAZ Kids, paper books (which I can provide) or a combination of both are all options to explore!  For example, my own grade one child and I prefer to mix it up depending on how we are feeling that evening.  
What is SO important is that your child is reading text at their specific reading level at least 4-5 times per week.  While I am able to check a child's progress and the number of logins on RAZ Kids, I obviously can't for paper books so please continue to record titles read in your child's agenda.  
The expectations for reading increase very steadily after this first report card and I am here to support the home portion of your child's reading program any way that I can.  
Thanks so much for all you do to support you child!


No comments:

Post a Comment